The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Education will:
- Be prepared with fundamental knowledge and skills for executing the teaching-learning process.
- Understand management principles for education in private, and public sectors.
- Develop innovative approaches to instructional practices and lesson planning.
- Understand performance assessment test role in developing the student’s opportunities to learn.
- Be given instruction in evaluating their own performance as an educator to improve their teaching effectiveness.
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.