If you have a bachelor’s degree and you want to take your education to the next level, a master’s program at Florida Christian University will give you the opportunity to gather your experience and expand the areas that interest you, presenting you with new ideas, research, and concepts surrounding those areas with a Christian foundation.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total credits required: 126 (1.890 hours)
- 42 Courses of 3 credits each.