The student completing the Associate Degree in Theology will be able to:
1. Practice being the called disciple and minister of Jesus Christ, serving His Kingdom;
2. Bear witness to the complete truthfulness of Holy Scripture;
3. Maintain the historic principles of the Christian faith;
4. Correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
5. Integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.