The first degree beyond secondary education is the associate’s degree. The Associate’s degree is a two-year post-secondary degree that provides you with a solid foundation to help you meet your first stage of university educational goals and gain the skills you need to be competitive in today’s workplace and includes a minimum of 60 credit hours. The credits earned in an associate’s degree can be transferred to a bachelor’s degree program.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Credits required: 60 (900 hours)
- 20 courses of 3 credits each.