Post Doctor in Education
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
This program involves advanced research activity in preparation for an academic, industrial or non-profit career. The uniqueness of this program replaces regular classes and involves student knowledge research, which participates in quarterly meetings on campus or on the web and receives follow-up instructions. The chosen concentration area will be supervised and needs to be approved by the Program Coordinator and the Circle of Postdoctoral Studies.
Students will be able to:
- Develop advanced in-depth research skills on the basis of the Doctorate.
- Get advanced preparation for scientific careers in the academic, industrial or non-profit sector.
- Teaching in Doctoral programs.
- Write articles on current topics and publish them in Ciectific Journals.
- Publish a book with your postdoctoral research theme.
- Participate as Adjunct Professor in an international class.
- Registration Agreement completed and signed.
- Diplomas from previous studies.
- Official School Histories from previous studies.
- Copy of official ID.
- Debit Authorization (if necessary).
- Passport photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- PhD in related area.
- Declaração contendo o campo de estudo e objetivos a serem alcançados dentro do campo de pesquisa escolhido. Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- No credit transfer.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Portuguese
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
DISCIPLINAS OBRIGATÓRIAS – 48 CRÉDITOS
Total Credits 18