Post Doctor in Business Administration
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
This program involves advanced research activity in preparation for an academic, industrial or non-profit career. The uniqueness of this program replaces regular classes and involves student knowledge research, which participates in quarterly meetings on campus or on the web and receives follow-up instructions. The chosen concentration area will be supervised and needs to be approved by the Program Coordinator and the Circle of Postdoctoral Studies.
Students will be able to:
1. Develop advanced in-depth research skills on the basis of the Doctorate.
2. Get advanced preparation for scientific careers in the academic, industrial or non-profit sector.
3. Teaching in Doctoral programs.
4. Write articles on current topics and publish them in Ciectific Journals.
5. Publish a book with your postdoctoral research theme.
6. Participate as Adjunct Professor in an international class.
• Registration Agreement completed and signed.
• Diplomas from previous studies
• Official School Transcripts of previous studies.
• Copy of official ID.
• Debit Authorization (if necessary).
• Passport photo.
• Ordering Pastoral, if applicable.
• Doctorate in related area.
• Statement containing the field of study and objectives to be achieved within the chosen field of research. Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
• No credit transfer.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Portuguese
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
DISCIPLINAS OBRIGATÓRIAS – 48 CRÉDITOS
Total Credits 18
- PD0013 Thesis Board Examination at FCU 3
- PD0014 Graduation Student’s Research Orientation (maximum 2) 3 each
- PD0016 Book Publication 12
- PD0019 Scientific Research Presentation (maximum 2) 3 each
- PD0021 Scientific Article Publication (maximum 2) 3 each
- PD0022 Any Master/Doctoral course in Business Administration at FCU (Maximum 1) 3
- PD0025 Post-graduate Practice (Teach University Class – Maximum 1) 3