Master of Science in Education
Students completing the Master of Science in Education degree will be prepared to learn theories of transformative learning and multiple intelligence theory and their pedagogical use. They may use different achievements, skills, interests, practices, and perspectives as resources for effective learning and teaching.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Education will:
- Be prepared in learning transformative learning theories and multiple intelligences theory-and their pedagogical use;
- Conceive varying accomplishments, abilities, interests, practices, and perspectives as resources for effective learning and teaching.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in Education or in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 33
- CH6031 Ethnicity and Diversity 3
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance 3
- ED5111 Educational Projects 3
- ED5304 Curriculum Theory and Organization in Principled Education 3
- ED5405 Guidance Counseling For the Classroom Teacher 3
- ED5407 Neuroscience Applied in Education 3
- ED6303 Organization & Administration of Higher Education 3
- ED6507 Quality Teaching 3
- ED6509 Education and Evaluation 3
- ED6514 Multicultural Education 3
- PS5308 Multiple Intelligences 3
Total Credits 27