Master of Science in Education
Students completing the Master of Science in Education degree will be prepared to learn theories of transformative learning and multiple intelligence theory and their pedagogical use. They may use different achievements, skills, interests, practices, and perspectives as resources for effective learning and teaching.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Education will:
- Be prepared in learning transformative learning theories and multiple intelligences theory-and their pedagogical use;
- Conceive varying accomplishments, abilities, interests, practices, and perspectives as resources for effective learning and teaching.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in Education or in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 33
Total Credits 27