Master of Science in Business Administration in Neuromarketing
With Neuromarketing tools, graduates will gain awareness and understanding of how the customer’s brain actually works and what affects marketing will have. You will learn how to design products to look, function and feel before they are even ready to hit the market, minimizing risk and maximizing all resources, so you will boost the effectiveness of your efforts.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration in NeuroMarketing will:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize;
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate;
- Effectively lead a team to arrive at a decision involving a business scenario;
- Identify points of view and understand the perspectives of others involved.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 36
- AD5521 Marketing Research 3
- AD5522 Neuromarketing 3
- AD5524 Neuroeconomy 3
- AD5528 Neurosales
- AD5529 Neurobusiness 3
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance 3
- IN5601 Scientific Investigation: Theory 3
- IN5602 Scientific Investigation: Project 3
- IN6603 Thesis: Research 6
- IN6604 Thesis: Writing 3
- IN6605 Thesis: Defense 3
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN NEUROMARKETING
Total Credits 15