Master of Science in Business Administration in Health Care Services
The purpose of this graduate program is to develop in students their ability to organize, prioritize and delegate; to lead effectively a team to reach a decision that involves a business scenario identifying points of view and understanding the perspectives of others involved.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration in Health Care Services will:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize;
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate;
- Effectively lead a team to arrive at a decision involving a business scenario;
- Identify points of view and understand the perspectives of others involved.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 36
- AD5521 Marketing Research 3
- AD5522 Neuromarketing 3
- AD5524 Neuroeconomy 3
- AD5528 Neurosales
- AD5529 Neurobusiness 3
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance 3
- IN5601 Scientific Investigation: Theory 3
- IN5602 Scientific Investigation: Project 3
- IN6603 Thesis: Research 6
- IN6604 Thesis: Writing 3
- IN6605 Thesis: Defense 3
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Total Credits 15