Master of Science in Business Administration in Cognitive Neuroscience
Cognitive neuroscience is an interdisciplinary area of research and scholarship. Students in the program gain a thorough understanding of the intellectual issues that drive this rapidly growing field, as well as expertise in the major methods for research on higher brain function. Cognitive Neuroscience focuses on research concerning all aspects of human cognition from a neuroscience perspective.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
Students completing a Master Degree in Business Administration in Cognitive Neuroscience will:
1. Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize.
2. Demonstrate the ability to delegate.
3. Effectively lead a team to arrive at a decision involving a business scenario.
4. Identify points of view and understand the perspectives of others involved.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total de Creditos: 60
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 36
- AD5521 Marketing Research 3
- AD5522 Neuromarketing 3
- AD5524 Neuroeconomy 3
- AD5528 Neurosales 3
- AD5529 Neurobusiness 3
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance 3
- IN5601 Scientific Investigation: Theory 3
- IN5602 Scientific Investigation: Project 3
- IN6603 Thesis: Research 6
- IN6604 Thesis: Writing 3
- IN6605 Thesis: Defense 3
COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE COURSES
Total Credits 15