Master of Science in Business Administration in Automotive Management
Graduates will discuss and explore issues central to the automotive industry, understand the challenges facing the automotive sector and will be able to play an active role in shaping the industry’s future.
Parte superior do formulário
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
Students completing a Master Degree in Business Administration will:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate.
- Effectively lead a team to arrive at a decision involving a business scenario.
- Identify points of view and understand the perspectives of others involved.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 36
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN AUTOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT