Master of Arts in Theology
This program will equip the student to serve in congregational environments through a foundational biblical education. It fosters the development of theological understanding as part of educational, professional, and spiritual growth. The program is designed for those preparing to work as Youth Ministry, Community Services, Pastoral, Nonprofit Leadership, Religion Education or Campus Ministry.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Theology will be able to:
- Understand the basic content and themes of the Old and New Testaments in their historical and cultural settings as well as the historical and theological dimensions of the Christian faith.
- Develop competence in a biblical or research language in order to develop exegetical skills.
- To develop skills of theological analysis and argument appropriate to the breadth of theological claims of Christianity.
- Understand important periods of theological reflection and confession in church history, including the contemporary setting.
- Develop aptitudes for the living and speaking the gospel in the context of the Christian community so that individually and corporately the depth of Christian conviction can be applied in the ordinary practices of life.
- Foster love for God and his Word and, therefore, to cultivate the practices of spiritual maturity and the character of Christ, and to understand the ethical responsibility of the Christian in the church and society.
- Understand the ethical and missiological dimensions of the Christian faith in its global context.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in Theology or in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 33
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance 3
- CM6404 Homiletics 3
- EV5201 Evangelism II 3
- MN6211 Five Fold Ministry 3
- RG5405 History of Pentecostal and Charismatic Movements 3
- TH5310 Eschatology I 3
- TH5311 Working of Miracles 3
- TH5312 Breakthrough Prayer 3
- TH5313 Heresiology 3
- TH5406 Progression of the Anointing 3
- TH6510 Contemporary Theology 3
Total Credits 18