Master of Arts in Principled Education
This program will equip the student in transformative learning theories and multiple intelligences theory-and their pedagogical use. The student will conceive varying accomplishments, abilities, interests, practices, and perspectives as resources for effective learning and teaching. The Principled focus will equip the student to structure an educational program aligned with Principled Educational method and effectively lead a team to attain educational excellence Identify the transformational aspects of education for competence and character.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Principled Education will:
- Demonstrate the ability to structure an educational program aligned with Principled Educational method;
- Effectively lead a team to attain educational excellence;
- Identify the transformational aspects of education for competence and character.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in Education or in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
PRINCIPLED EDUCATION COURSES
Total Credits 33
- CH6031 Ethnicity and Diversity 3
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance 3
- ED5112 Tools & Projects in Principled Education 3
- ED5304 Curriculum Theory and Organization in Principled Education 3
- ED5405 Guidance Counseling for the Classroom Teacher 3
- ED5407 Neuroscience Applied in Education 3
- ED5607 Philosophy & Christian Worldview in Principled Education 3
- ED5608 Education Methodology: Base & Application in Principled Education 3
- ED6509 Education and Evaluation 3
- PS5308 Multiple Intelligences 3
- SC5314 Leadership: Practice and development 3
Total Credits 27