Master of Arts in Coaching
The Master of Arts in Coaching program offers students the abilities and skills to be a coach of professionals, able to lead the team in effective decision-making, implementing coaching strategies in which leadership can identify different points of view and understand the unique perspectives of each one.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Coaching will:
Be able to demonstrate abilities to organize and prioritize learning skills in the workforce;
Be a coaching professional able to lead the workforce team in effective decision-making;
Be able to implement coaching strategies in which leadership can identify different points of view and understand the unique perspectives of each one.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
– Bachelor degree in Coaching or in related areas of study.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
One of the following:
Coaching certification by Florida Christian University (FCU) & American Coaching & Mentoring Association (ACMA)
Coaching certification by Federação Brasileira de Coaching Integral Sistêmico® (FEBRACIS)
Satisfactorily complete the following courses:
CM3105 – Verbal Expression
CH2011 – The Coaching Process
CH 2012 – Culture of Sucess and Innovation in the Workplace
CH3013 – Soar Human Development Tools
CC4567 – Group Dynamics
CH4023 – Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 33
- AD5525 Leadership in Neuromarketing Management 3
- AD6542 Transition Management 3
- CH5027 Coaching Laboratory II: Simulated Session, Questions as Powerful Tools 3
- CH5035 Evolutional Coaching 3
- CH5314 Team Building of High Performance 3
- CH6031 Ethnicity and Diversity 3
- CH6032 Coaching Compared: Counseling, Mentoring, Training, and Consulting 3
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance 3
- MN5305 Professional Ethics 3
- PS5308 Multiple Intelligences 3
- PS5504 Applied Positive Psychology 3
Total Credits 18