Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration will develop:
- Knowledge of scientific and scholarly research methods and their application in the business setting for senior managers, and consultants;
- Advanced critical thinking concepts and analytical skills;
- An appreciation of cultural, ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
- Skills necessary for effective decision making in complex business environments by integrating theoretical insights into practical knowledge-based applications.
– Enrollment Application filled and signed.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Master degree in the same area or in related areas of study.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Portuguese
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 21
BUSINESS AND RESEARCH COURSES
Total Credits 18