Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Financial Education
This program is designed to contribute to the professional development of students through the knowledge and recognition of contemporary strategic issues and practices, achieved through the development of knowledge of scientific research methods and their application in the business environment for senior managers and consultants with advanced critical thinking and analytical skills. Students will have an appreciation of cultural, ethical and global issues and their impact on business theory and practice, using the skills needed for effective decision-making, in complex business environments, by integrating theoretical knowledge into practical applications.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN::
The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration in Financial Education will develop:
- Knowledge of scientific and scholarly research methods and their application in the business setting for senior managers, and consultants;
- Advanced critical thinking concepts and analytical skills;
- An appreciation of cultural, ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
- Skills necessary for effective decision making in complex business environments by integrating theoretical insights into practical knowledge-based applications.
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in the same area or in related areas of study.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Portuguese
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 21
Total Credits 30
- AD7642 Cognitive Business 3
- MA7501 Mathematics as a Human Science 3
- MA7503 Longevity, Financially Sustainable Generations 3
- IN7601 Scientific Investigation: Theory 3
- IN7602 Scientific Investigation: Project 3
- IN8603 Dissertation: Research 6
- IN8604 Dissertation: Writing 3
- IN8605 Dissertation: Defense 6