Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration will:
- Be equipped for employment in a position in the business field.
2. Be able to formulate and implement an effective marketing plan.
3. Be able to use financial statements in managerial operations.
4. Be able to use modern informational systems in business.
5. Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
6. Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 126
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 30
- BI1101 Introduction to Study of the Bible 3
- CH3013 Communication and Human Development 3
- CM2101 Composition I 3
- ED1109 Study Methods & Techniques 3
- MA4405 Introduction to Statistics 3
- PS1304 General Psychology 3
- PS4101 Introduction to Social Psychology 3
- SC2102 Philosophical Thinking 3
- SC3204 Biological Science 3
- TH3406 Anthropology 3
Total Credits 36