Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Automotive Management
Students graduating from the Bachelor in Business Administration program have the opportunity of finding a broad and varied labor field, from ministers to professionals and from local agencies in process of formation to international organizations. This program focuses on building important business skills while integrating a business worldview.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in Automotive Management will:
1. Be equipped for employment in a position in the business field.
2. Be able to formulate and implement an effective marketing plan.
3. Be able to use financial statements in managerial operations.
4. Be able to use modern informational systems in business.
5. Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
6. Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 126
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 30
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN AUTOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT
Total Credits 24
Total Credits 54