Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Automotive Management
Students graduating from the Bachelor in Business Administration program have the opportunity of finding a broad and varied labor field, from ministers to professionals and from local agencies in process of formation to international organizations. This program focuses on building important business skills while integrating a business worldview.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in Automotive Management will:
1. Be equipped for employment in a position in the business field.
2. Be able to formulate and implement an effective marketing plan.
3. Be able to use financial statements in managerial operations.
4. Be able to use modern informational systems in business.
5. Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
6. Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 126
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 30
- BI1101 Introduction to Study of the Bible 3
- CH3013 Communication and Human Development 3
- CM2101 Composition I 3
- ED1109 Study Methods & Techniques 3
- MA4405 Introduction to Statistics 3
- PS1304 General Psychology 3
- PS4101 Introduction to Social Psychology 3
- SC2102 Philosophical Thinking 3
- SC3204 Biological Science 3
- TH3406 Anthropology 3
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN AUTOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT
Total Credits 24
- AD2304 Introduction to Dealership Business 3
- AD2307 Dealership Operational Management 3
- AD2309 Automotive Digital Marketing and Technology 3
- AD3028 Dealership Business New Model 3
- AD3031 Automotive Commercial Relationship 3
- AD3047 Automotive Sales Concepts and Applications 3
- AM0001 Management School Automotive I 3
- AM0002 Management School Automotive II 3
Total Credits 54
- AD1415 Introduction to Business 3
- AD1501 Administration Theory 3
- AD1507 Non-Profit Administration 3
- AD2210 Marketing I 3
- AD3304 Marketing II 3
- AD3305 Principles of Supervision 3
- AD3307 People Management 3
- AD3308 Introduction to Human Resources 3
- AD3309 Organizational Behavior 3
- AD3310 Service Marketing 3
- AD4402 Stress Management 3
- AD4511 Volunteer Resources 3
- AD4512 Advertising Fundamentals 3
- CH4024 Persuasion, Motivation & Influence in the Workplace 3
- CH4025 Coaching at Work 3
- CM3105 Verbal Expressions 3
- EC4320 Economy Theory 3
- EC4520 Globalization 3