Bachelor of Arts in Theology
The purpose of the Bachelor in Theology is to prepare students to read, interpret and apply the Bible in their own lives and in a practical career. He will also learn the theological foundations for leadership, teaching, and ministry within a church, and will be able to defend the central theological doctrines of the Christian faith and communicate the different elements of a Christian worldview.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Theology will be able to:
- Know Christian-based ethical principles and exemplify those moral imperatives in their ministry for the Kingdom of God.
- Develop an in-depth growth in their love of God.
- Have an increased desire to bring glory to His name.
- Develop an abiding love for people within the Christian ministry through the local church.
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation.
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 126
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 45
Total Credits 63