Bachelor of Arts in Coaching
This program focuses on providing tools to develop and enhance people’s personal and professional skills, allowing them to overcome emotional barriers that inhibit them from achieving their highest potential. The Bachelor’s Degree in Coaching provides better forms and adapted strategies to cover specifically the needs of the professional. Coaching applies proven psychological techniques that work as tools in the development of human behavior as well as in their form to acquire knowledge and learning to learn.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Bachelor of Arts degree in Coaching will be:
- Be an able practitioner of coaching skills in varied workforce environments;
- Be prepared with specific coaching skills to develop leadership with abilities to affect maximum potential growth within their organization;
- Enabled to maintain effective communication supporting the revision of the values of the group.
- Able to correct use of composition skills, grammar, and punctuation.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 126
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 45
- AD1410 Humanity in Global Times 3
- BI1101 Introduction to Study of the Bible 3
- CH3013 Communication and Human Development 3
- CM2101 Composition I 3
- CM2108 Effective Communication 3
- EC4320 Economy Theory 3
- ED1109 Study Methods & Techniques 3
- PS1304 General Psychology 3
- PS4101 Introduction to Social Psychology 3
- RG2101 Church History 3
- SC2101 Survey of American History 3
- SC2102 Philosophical Thinking 3
- SC2205 Study of Man and His Culture 3
- SC3204 Biological Science 3
- TH3406 Anthropology 3
Total Credits 63
- AD3504 Individual and Organizational Alignment 3
- AD4513 Integrative Team Building 3
- AD4511 Volunteer Resources 3
- CC1408 Human and Spiritual Development Theory 3
- CC3520 Personality Theory: Self-Esteem 3
- CC4567 Group Dynamic 3
- CH1010 Introductory Coaching 3
- CH2011 The Coaching Process 3
- CH2012 Culture of Success and Innovation in the Workplace 3
- CH3014 Operational Systems of Coaching 3
- CH3015 Global Coaching Impact in the World 3
- CH3016 Coaching Laboratory I: Introductory Simulated Session 3
- CH3017 Coaching Meta-Model of Language 3
- CH3018 Beliefs: Identification and Intervention 3
- CH4022 Systematic Integral Coaching: Techniques and Tools 3
- CH4023 Neuro Linguistic Programming (NPL) 3
- CH4024 Persuasion, Motivation, and Influence in the Workplace 3
- CH4025 Coaching at Work 3
- CH4026 Practicum: 15 Tools-Systematic Integral Coaching 3
- ED4407 Active Learning Techniques 3
- PS2103 Cognitive Behavioral Psychology 3