Bachelor of Arts in Coaching
This program focuses on providing tools to develop and enhance people’s personal and professional skills, allowing them to overcome emotional barriers that inhibit them from achieving their highest potential. The Bachelor’s Degree in Coaching provides better forms and adapted strategies to cover specifically the needs of the professional. Coaching applies proven psychological techniques that work as tools in the development of human behavior as well as in their form to acquire knowledge and learning to learn.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Bachelor of Arts degree in Coaching will be:
- Be an able practitioner of coaching skills in varied workforce environments;
- Be prepared with specific coaching skills to develop leadership with abilities to affect maximum potential growth within their organization;
- Enabled to maintain effective communication supporting the revision of the values of the group.
- Able to correct use of composition skills, grammar, and punctuation.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 126
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 45
Total Credits 63