Associate of Science in Business Administration in Automotive Management
A program that focuses on giving tools to strategically lead the talents and gifts in different settings and organizations, to establish processes and to respond with effectiveness and efficiency to any problem that might arise within an organization; required for the successful and professional operation of any organization in the 21st Century.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Associate Degree in Business Administration will:
- Be equipped for employment in an entry-level position in the business world
- Be able to formulate and implement an effective marketing plan
- Be able to use financial statements in managerial operations
- Be able to use modern informational systems in business.
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 15
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND AUTOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT COURSES
Total Credits 36
- AD1415 Introduction to Business 3 Copy
- AD1501 Administration Theory 3 Copy
- AD1507 Non-Profit Administration 3 Copy
- AD2210 Marketing I 3 Copy
- AD2304 Introduction to Dealership Business 3
- AD2307 Dealership Operational Management 3
- AD2309 Automotive Digital Marketing and Technology 3
- AM0001 Management School Automotive I 3
- CH4024 Persuasion, Motivation & Influence in the Workplace 3
- CH4025 Coaching at Work 3
- CM3105 Verbal Expressions 3
- EC4320 Economy Theory 3