Associate of Arts in Theology
Our Theology program is oriented to improve your ministry skills and knowledge of the Bible. These studies will equip you in theology, missions, and current issues in ministry. Students will acquire the necessary communication skills to succeed in ministry in the 21st century.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Associate Degree in Theology will be able to:
- Practice being the called disciple and minister of Jesus Christ, serving His Kingdom;
2. Bear witness to the complete truthfulness of Holy Scripture;
3. Maintain the historic principles of the Christian faith;
4. Correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
5. Integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 36
- AD1410 Humanity in Global Times 3
- CC3520 Personality Theory: Self-Esteem 3
- CH3013 Communication and Human Development 3
- CM2101 Composition I 3
- CM2108 Effective Communication 3
- EC4320 Economy Theory 3
- ED1109 Study Methods & Techniques 3
- PS1304 General Psychology 3
- RG2101 Church History 3
- SC2101 Survey of American History 3
- SC2102 Philosophical Thinking 3
- SC2205 Study of Man and His Culture 3
Total Credits 15