Associate of Arts in Education
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Associate Degree in Education will:
1. Know learning theories and how to use them;
2. Be aware of theories of human development including psychosocial, socio-cultural and faith development;
3. Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
4. Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 15
- CC1408 Human and Spiritual Development Theory 3
- CC2594 Career Development 3
- CC1521 Temperaments I 3
- CH2011 The Coaching Process 3
- CM3105 Verbal Expression 3
- CM2108 Effective Communication 3
- CH1010 Introductory Coaching 3
- ED1101 Introduction to Education 3
- ED1520 Internship, Voluntary Services 3
- ED2103 Historical Foundations 3
- PS2102 Learning Modalities 3
- PS2103 Cognitive Behavioral Psychology 3