Associate of Arts in Coaching
This program focuses on providing tools to develop and enhance people’s personal and professional skills, allowing them to overcome emotional barriers that inhibit them from achieving their highest potential.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Associate of Arts degree in Coaching will be:
- Equipped in the use of techniques of personal and group knowledge that improve the labor field.
2. Able to promote long-term goals and execute an extraordinary performance.
3. Enabled to maintain effective communication supporting the revision of the values of the group.
4. Able to correct use of composition skills, grammar, and punctuation.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– All parts of the Enrollment Agreement signed. If the student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
– Diplomas of previous studies.
– Official Transcripts of previous studies.
– Copy of official identification.
– Debit Authorization (if desired).
– A passport type photo.
– Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
– Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 60
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Total Credits 36
- AD1410 Humanity in Global Times 3
- BI1101 Introduction to Study of the Bible 3
- CH3013 Communication and Human Development 3
- CM2101 Composition I 3
- CM2108 Effective Communication 3
- EC4320 Economy Theory 3
- ED1109 Study Methods & Techniques 3
- PS1304 General Psychology 3
- RG2101 Church History 3
- SC2101 Survey of American History 3
- SC2102 Philosophical Thinking 3
- SC2205 Study of Man and His Culture 3
Total Credits 15