The student completing the Associate of Arts degree in Coaching will:
- Be equipped for the use with techniques of personal and group knowledge that improve the labor field;
- Be able to promote long term goals and execute an extraordinary performance;
- Be enabled to maintain an effective communication supporting the revision of the values of the group.
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.