The student completing the Bachelor Degree in Education will:
- Be prepared with fundamental knowledge and skills for executing the teaching-learning process;
- Understand management principles for education in Christian, private, and public sectors;
- Develop innovative approaches to instructional practices and lesson planning;
- Understand performance assessment test role in developing the student’s opportunities to learn; and
- Be given instruction in evaluating their own performance as an educator to improve their teaching effectiveness.
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.